MDF depth filter modules are constructed with purified and refined cellulose, inorganic filter aid agent and cationic resin.
MDF features high filtration efficiency and electro-kinetic adsorption
MDF modules are very convenient to operate and cost-effective.
Wide range of removal rates from 0.04um to 18um, for coarse, fine and sterile filtration.
- Long service life, efficient particle removal.
- Hot water or steam sterilization.
- Mechanical depth filtration and electr kinetic adsorption.
- Refined structure to protect depth sheets.
- Rapid installation designs.
|Max. differential pressure||0.21Mpa/25℃; 0.1MPa/80℃|
Food beverage, fine Chemicals, cosmetics, solvents, process water.