Nylon membrane Filter Membrane
Nylon filter membrane is hydrophilic, alkali and acid resistant. It is not easily corroded in ketones, phenols, ethers and high molecular weight alcohols.
It has good strength and heat resistance, strong adsorption, and is able to withstand most organic solvents and most alkaline solutions, especially suitable for the filtration of alkaline solutions. Sterilization can be performed at 121℃ without destroying the integrity.
Suitable for pre-treatment of HPLC samples, bacterial removal of drinking water, vacuum degassing and removal of microorganisms and organic solvents.
Removal rating includes 0.1, 0.22, 0.45,0.8 and 2.0um.
Features and advantages
- Resistance to 121℃ saturated steam thermal disinfection for 30 min, max. working temperature 60℃
- Good chemical stability, resistance to various organic and inorganic compounds such as dilute acid, dilute alkali, alcohol, ester, oil, hydrocarbon, halogenated hydrocarbon and organic oxide.
- PET support layer
- Inherent hydrophilicity
- Pre-treatment for HPLC samples
- Bacterial removal of drinking water
- Vacuum degassing
- Removal of microorganisms and organic solvents
|Pore size（μm）||0.1, 0.22, 0.45, 0.8, 2.0|