PP membrane Filter Membrane
PP membrane is made of polypropylene microfiber hot melt adhesive bonding, which belongs to deep filtration. It uses food grade polypropylene as raw materials, without any additives in the whole process of production; it has stable physical and chemical properties and good compatibility; it has various series of pore diameters, high porosity, large capacity to contain pollutants, high temperature sterilization, good pressure resistance and can be backwashed.
Deefine’s PP membrane is a weakly hydrophobic microporous membrane with good chemical stability and good chemical compatibility in both aqueous and alcoholic solutions. Suitable for high performance liquid chromatography, gas separation and production of photoresist materials.
Removal rating includes 0.22, 0.45, 1.0, 3.0, and 5.0um.
Features and advantages
- Weakly hydrophobic
- Good thermal stability
- Good chemical compatibility in both aqueous and alcohol solutions
- Suitable for high performance liquid chromatography
- Effectively binds proteins, DNA and RNA
- Filtration of aqueous solutions and organic solutions
- Filtration of high performance liquid chromatography sample
- Filtration of Ion exchange chromatography sample
- Gas separation and filtration
- Filtration of production of photoresist materials
|Pore size（μm）||0.22, 0.45, 1.0, 3.0, 5.0|