PVDF Membrane Pleated Filter Cartridge
PV series filter cartridges utilize PVDF membrane as filter media and PP non-woven as support layer.
PVDF membrane has low protein adsorption and is ideal for biological products.
- Strengthened structure and high porosity;
- High flow speed;
- Ultra-low extractable;
- Excellent chemical compatibility;
- Low protein adsorption;
- Great temperature resistance;
- Retention rate: >99.99%.
|Filter media||Polyvinylidene fluoride|
|Support & Drainage||PP|
|Max. differential pressure||Forward:0.42MPa; Reverse:0.21MPa|
- Semiconductor process ultrapure water preparation
- Food and beverage industry sterilization filtration
- Corrosive acid or solvent filtration
- Biological product virus removal, etc.